Sunday, May 3, 2009

23 Weeks

23 weeks in and baby girl is STILL super low. I thought I felt her kick my ribs about a week ago and actually got excited that there was a possibility of her moving up a little. I don't believe that has happened though. Not too much has changed. I have gained a few more pounds and now can't seem to fill myself up with food...I'm always hungry!

We go back to see the Midwife on the 13th.

Cooper's doing great. He can now say that he's two while throwing what looks like gang signs to show his "two" fingers. He also knows the baby's name, but don't think you can get it out of him. The few people who have tried already only got a sly smile from him as if to say "I'm not supposed to tell you!"

We are gearing up for Cooper's 2nd birthday....I'm sure we'll be amazed and surprised with all of the new things we get to learn, do, and enjoy.







No comments: