Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Things Everywhere!

To start off I'm 35 weeks now, well almost 36 weeks! YIPPEE!!! So many people keep telling me I will probably have this baby soon because she's so, SO low, but we all know it's always up to the baby! Nothing too new with news concerning the baby...her room is ready, we even moved the crib into her room! Now we are finalizing our bag packing and trying to have everything ready for THE moment.



In Cooper news...he is now in a big boy bed and wearing underwear. That's right, no crib or diapers for our little guy. Nana come down from Fr. Worth last week and helped with both transitions. Cooper even pooped in the potty for me twice yesterday AT someone else's house; he's such a big boy now.



Even though we have rails up on his big boy bed, he managed to fall out of it the other night. It scared him and us, although he seemed fine afterwards. Well, apparently when he fell he must have injured his kidney because today he started having blood in his urine. We go tomorrow to get an abdominal ultrasound. Truthfully, this is almost an answer to prayers in that Cooper's urologist had scheduled another VCUG (yearly check) for the 26th of Aug (2 days before my due date). I was already going to have to reschedule it, but also just didn't want to do a VCUG since Cooper hasn't had another kidney infection. His hematologist had suggested getting an abdominal ultrasound instead of the VCUG. Of course we went straight to the hematologist today and he scheduled the ultrasound, so now I can cancel the VCUG and will only need to reschedule one IF anything comes back showing the need for it! Praise God!

That's about it for us for now...I'm tired most all of the time and I can't decide if it's due to the pregnancy, the heat, or both! I am ready for the fall weather!

No comments: