Saturday, January 23, 2010

Big Truck Coming

I'm not sure what it is about the age 2 years and 8 months that requires repetition in EVERYTHING that is said! I love hearing C talk and I love having conversations with him. I enjoy the fact that he WANTS to learn more and find out how and why something works a certain way. It really does make me smile.

Today was a great day. Aunt Jessi and Uncle Larry are here visiting and we all LOVE it! A smiles at Larry all the time and C loves playing and painting with Jessi. So instead of sitting around the house, we went to play at the Family Fun Center. After building a great Tic Tac Toe game at Lowes, we headed to Spring Branch. We had so much fun and are all TIRED!

C was so tired that when we got home and were outside grilling, he repeated "there's a big truck coming" over and over and OVER! It was funny. I find myself asking him different questions when he repeats things so that he is always having to think of the next answer. It's so much fun hearing his response.

Both kids are out now...hopefully we will have a great nights sleep! Off to enjoy the Wii and a glass of wine! Cheers!

No comments: