Friday, February 11, 2011

The Big Red Barn

Do you have this wonderfully written children's book? It really is a fun book to read and Super C has enjoyed reading it for the past few years. Tonight though while reading it, he became a very good narrator. He was doing a great job throughout the entire book. We came to this one page that has a Mama Cat with her babies running after her and then a Mama Dog with her babies walking next to her. As I finish reading the words on the page, Super C puts his finger on the page with the Mama Dog and says (while pointing at the exact location) "Look! That Mama Dog can feed her babies too!" (Implying that it is the same as how I can feed Sweet A) I just couldn't help it, I laughed....out loud. He was right, and I could not tell him that he was 1 bit wrong about that statement. I will never be able to read that book in the same manor. :)

No comments: