Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Adventures

Today marked a new adventure for me. One that I know the Lord will bless and bring joy from. It feels refreshing to have followed the instruction that the Lord has been telling me. I won't lie, I cried when I made the decision to embark on this new adventure and I even cried when I informed others of this turn in my life. Although, they are not tears of sadness, well maybe a few, but rather tears of joy, gratitude, and appreciation.

It's no secret that as we grow and enter new phases in life, we will leave certain experiences in our past. Of course it is apart of life, although sometimes it can be difficult. My faith is in the Lord that he truly KNOWS and CARES about what is best for myself and my family. I look forward to the new experiences that are to come and the memories that are to be made. For those will be a reminder to me that the process to enter into news areas of life are worth every tear.

No comments: